Thursday, October 22, 2009

UnDeR tHe RaIn aGaIn!!!

I caught in the rain again at night when I was on the way back from packing rice,…this time it rains ever heavier,..kinda enjoy it though as I once again, gain some energy of doing my work with this awakeness by the rain,…i thought I hated rain so much, last time I used to use umbrella when raining but now just dunno why I aint using,..guess must be S also seldom use umbrella during the rains,…and at last I am feeling sick,….not that my body is weak but I started not feeling well in the morning dy actually,.started with minor sore throat, headache and dizzy plus I was burning midnight oil yesterday night too,…and now I feeling cold out of it with minor coughing,…how wish you are reading right now as with your concern, for sure it is the best medicine for me,….but even you did read, guess you would have not know it’s YOU I am talking about, as you did not know that I had feelings towards you,….many people thought I had started with you but the real fact we had not,….so people please don’t misunderstand with the changes of status in my facebook,….it is in fact real complicated,….


CK @,@"

No comments: