Thursday, October 22, 2009

Rain!!!


Grammar test for Technical English is brought forward to 2.30 pm,..1 hr test and done about ¾ the time but still used up the whole hour discussing and checking each others’ answers,….gosh what am I doing???,….i thought I would stick to my principle not gonna cheat in test or exam and yet I did,….wandering around the cmlhs 12 lab with facebook although can go back once done the test,….and here goes another hour of mine gone wasted when I have to wait for the rain to stop,….aaaarggggghhh!!!,…..pros or cons???,…no idea but I guess cons more than pros,…


Firstly I got wet on the way back to KK2 though it is about to stop raining,….


Secondly being bored while waiting for rain to stop, I was playing some songs in my hp, and yup was thinking about S again,…


Thirdly as mentioned 1 hr of my time gone wasted which supposed to be use on my Technical English’s final assessment (Product Exhibition),…


Etc,….


Seems like cons more,…erm do have pros too actually,..again trying to awake myself from keep thinking of S, I felt refresh and awake by the rain to stop thinking about S for a moment,…I once did that before in L6 time, going under the rain and that time the rain was way heavier than just now,…the feeling to go under the rain isn’t that bad after all,…at least I treat that as a way of relaxing myself once a while,…

zzzzzzzzzzzzzz,.....

dozed off while writing this,..and when i jwas awake, i had a blank of mind writing but thinking of U!!!


CK T-T

No comments: