Friday, October 09, 2009

sLaCkInG oFF!

so fast 2 weeks had passed since my raya break. I been expected that my days in uni after the raya break would not be any easier than before but I really didn’t expect it could be this tough and miserable and frustrated especially this week. Last week for the first 3 days I been so ‘Lost’ not being able to recall back my ‘spirit’ to follow my body back to ump. This is just the starting, don’t even need to mention, the first day after the break which is on Monday there was a quiz for civil materials. Then, I had to rush one of the assignments first with twice the visits to a lumber factory to gain information once again with barely enough time to get done with the reports since there was the Team Building Camp as one of the Briged Siswa component. Thank god the drawing assignment due date is postponed until this recent Wednesday, but still I am busy with assignment and revision like crazy since there is quiz on last Thursday for calculus. I am getting more lost with another test for technical English on last Friday night before the camping day. Gosh things never ends,…felt so exhausted when there is a redo quiz assignment for material to be passed up on today and a test as well,..sigh,...WORST still I felt so so guilty when I had skipped roughly about 4-5 classes per 3 days in the morning,…aaaaarggggggghhhhhhhh!!!,…what is happening to me?? Why am I so slack off??? Today itself the test for material I didn’t do well and follow by eng.mechanic quiz which is so easy also I can’t do well at all!!!,….i feel so dumb and so terrible with all these happenings when I just can’t perform till the max I can!!! By right I should be fighting like crazy for the best result I can in this first semester as I heard upcoming other semesters will be more difficult and tougher than this,…so I really cannot imagine if I can survive anymore for 7 more semesters if first semester itself, I already slack off half way without getting into the final which is roughly about 3 and a half weeks from now,….so by then I am praying that I can get rid of this slacking attitude of mine,….till then


CK ;-p

No comments: