Saturday, October 17, 2009

L-O-V-E


Just now while waiting for Kyen to pack Chinese food from gambang,…I was watching this old TVB series called ‘Love Exchange’,….erm,..the story DEFINITELY about love but something different from ordinary love series,….if you all had watch then for sure you understand what I am talking about,…it is the show I am trying to talk about,…I just somehow got some the inspiration of writing this post as one of the scene the characters in the series were giving thoughts of LOVE and it really inspires me a lot,….

erm as you read from my previous post and status in facebook,…I just really dunno it is a passing feeling or crushes I used to have before or really LOVE,….besides I am so damn confused when some things had happened that makes me even more confused about the feeling I had right now,….I mentioned I once had such feelings during L6 time and I thought deep in my heart I could handle such a situation before but I REALLY CAN’T!!!

I remember back then I kept asking my friend, B for advises and ya thanks for lending your ear hearing my thoughts and problems,..but still the advice and support I got that is really useful is;

‘You really gotta search deep in your heart, what your hearts really want. No one else could help you but yourself as this is really a personal problem, no matter whatever you do, you got my support’

The advise might seem simple and everyone also could say it out but the support given is the most valuable to me,...I was so touched with the support but guess the problem is I dare not faced any of these problems I had and dare not open out about such matter to others,….if you realised I rarely or never write such topic before because I am still long search the real meaning of this word LOVE spell as L-O-V-E consisting of 4 letters ONLY,….

In our life, many of us struggle hard to search for true love and the other half,….some found, some not,…true love and other half??? Does it equivalent???,…does your other half is other half,…or just a partner that had been date for years and finally get married,….Does true love really exist???,…I once believed it does but the thing is I never been in LOVE before how can I search or know there will be TRUE LOVE???,…..having passing feeling and crushes for me is just ‘puppy love’ as back then I was still a teenager,….approaching 20 in a month more makes me feel that if I am to search for ‘the one’ it should be my TRUE LOVE,….but as time passes from year to year and getting older,…people tend to step backward instead of forward in such matter,….I for one is the best example here,…don’t even talk about find ‘the one’ or true love,…I don’t even dare to be in LOVE again,..guess I just LOST or lost of hopes in such matter,….ya I know I am too young to talk about such thing but being alone is LONELY and hard especially during some major celebration but guess I am used to it and guess I am consider coward in letting myself
‘hurt’ in such a pure innocent world to me,….

Guess as mentioned by a character in the series,


‘Deep in our heart there is a window, it is just up to us to open this window or by ‘the right key’ of opening it’

I for one, definitely not ready to open my ‘window’ and the ‘key’ opening it is within myself,..guess there will not be any ‘key’ from outside that could open it for time being,...Ivan is right, i am just not ready into real stuffs of realationship,....so i guess i will not open my 'window' though I found one,....


CK ~ symbol-less!!! ~

No comments: