Friday, October 23, 2009

~ CoLd ~

As mentioned I am not feeling well since yesterday night,..felt so freaky cold whole night with heavy rains all night long,…were doing my work and assignment,…just can’t let myself fall sick at such moment since tomorrow I am going back KL,….so in need to finish off everything ASAP before I back to KL as I barely have enough time to do it after I come back from KL on Sunday,…were burning midnight oil again,..woke up in the morning felt the same too,…felt so so cold, guess must be the lack of sleep and the weather in the morning here is kinda cold too,…thank god air-cond in comp lab is not that cold but still without breakfast for the day but ROCKY as replacement it is just not a healthy lifestyle to go on with,…engineering mechanic class even worst when I sat near to the air-cond and yup this one was FREAKY FREAKY cold,….gosh I can be frozen if I stay longer in there,..and then I just got melt with the hot weather outside the class,…such BIG changes of temperature makes me even more sick with minor fever,….

Going back in the afternoon, so I thought it would be hot like hell, indeed it was freaky hot waiting for the bus so I didn’t bring my jacket along and once I got into the bus the air-cond is so damn cold,….with halfway journey in the highway felt even more cold when it rains,….not only that, felt ‘chill in my heart’ when memory just flashes in seconds about S,….it is just cold from inside out,…if I could just see S for a moment at that time I would have not felt so cold and chill cos by seeing S, I gained my greatest warmness,…


CK ~,~

2 comments:

fyi said...

remember always bring your jacket with you arr... .. =.=

CK ^.^ said...

ya if i could predict such a weather,..it was freaky hot la before get into the bus!!!

CK ;-p