Sunday, October 18, 2009

oUt tO KuAnTaN TwIcE a dAy!

Slept for 4 hours yesterday as need to wake up early in the morning to go kuantan by ump bus with kyen and jun liang,..we went kuantan parade instead of ECM as jun liang need to get his laptop back from repairing thus getting some daily stuffs we need and it is my first time going to Kuantan Parade,…We went for breakfast at a Chinese restaurant nearby Kuantan Parade before it is open,…..well you won’t believe how efficient we were when we get all things done within 2 hours that is by lunch,….been informed by the ump bus driver he is coming to pick us by noon so we rushed to the MPK2 Padang as usual,….well while still got some time, we packed for roasted chicken and pork rice near the waiting stop,….at the same time went to get tickets back to KL,…it was a sudden decision of me going back to KL as I really really can’t stand anymore with the problems happening within the whole week,…another thing I hate was I waited for the bus for 1 and half hour,..feel like bursting off!!!,….

while waiting kyen asked me about what really the main stuffs that makes me so moody,..there is a moment I thought of telling him but I just don’t have the guts to tell out my secrets yet to anyone,..not that I don’t trust him but I am just not ready yet to share with anyone yet in UMP,…anyway thanks for his support and concern really appreciate it a lot!!!


Then at night,..shang qian asked me to come along to go out yumcha,..and so am I tag along together with nicholas and phooi keat and his housemates,…didnt expect that we are going island red cafe in kuantan,..thought might be nearby gambang nee,…but anyway still had fun going out at night yumcha with my uni’s friends together with a year 2 snr, isaac who same age with us,…pretty fun night from night till midnight,…and ya I have not done my presentation for engineering drawings’ class till now,…..aaarrgggghhhh,..i am so DEAD by tomorrow especially my group members, they definitely gonna kill me then,….ok ok guess that’s about it before I am using more time blogging than doing my work,…hahahahahahaha


CK ;-p

No comments: