Saturday, October 24, 2009

ToUcHed bY aN AnGeL

Some of you might have know the result that Ah Yoke, 曾潔鈺 the 3rd placing in ASQ won the competition,…getting 2 MAIN AWARDS in this TVB8 singing competition,….felt so proud of her as she break the record of 3rd placing in Malaysia, won as champion in this international singing competition for the first time,…besides I really support her all this while from her singing competition journey,…just felt ‘pity’ she didn’t win in ASQ,…but after all she proves us all that she really can sing well,….with the songs like 沿海地帶 she sang for TVB8 singing competition, it really touched my heart so so much,……..both love songs she sang during the competition were so passionate and full of feelings together with her angelic voice which can make your tears linger in your eyes…gosh she is like an angel to me now,….in need of a 天使 right now oh,……hahahahahaha exaggerating,…..anyhow heard from shang qian that her friend is studying in ump too as she is a stpm student too,….wow what a small world,…ooouuuuhhhhh,….how wish I could know her in real person through her friend,…in need of an angel to help me through this moment of my life,…last but not least, I will always support you,..so JIA YOU!!!


Here is a pic of her btw!!!


Here a video of here for the song 沿海地帶 in ASQ



CK ;-p

No comments: