Saturday, October 24, 2009

jObLeSS nIgHt

At such time I still not sleeping but blogging cos I just can’t sleep yet,…I thought HOME is where I will gain my most comfort,…no doubt indeed I felt comfortable being at home leaving all unwanted thoughts in my head from ump but just can’t stand seeing my house so messy just like what happen in my mind,….however, for the first time I got my very comfort evening nap with the cold raining weather,….i also thought I would be able surf net like no one cares but didn’t expect bro came back so early from the night out,….so stuck up without internet to use but writing this piece of art and saved as draft first before publishing,…Ya did I told you the reason I am back here with certain reason,…one of the MAIN reason I am back here is to clear things off my head and give a moment for myself not to think about S and to really know if S is the one I been searching for,….i give myself 2 days away from ump to think about it and half day gone thinking about S after all,…guess must be the lonely and bored night sitting at living room doing nothing but watching TV just makes me indirectly keep thinking about you,….


CK ;-p

No comments: