Sunday, October 18, 2009

PeStA TaNgLuNg '09

My very first time going to Pesta Tanglung in uni,…I know the actual was 2 weeks pass but since my uni’s schedule is kinda packed therefore they postponed to today,…well during school time I am always more eager about such festival cause I believe it is the most happening festival among Chinese tradition besides Chinese New Year,….the committee used Block W as event place with a welcome deco and a well decorated stage,….around the place also been decorated with lots of nice deco,..and there is a place special for making wishes too just besides such a beautiful lighter latern,…..i did make a wish too,…erm thought of posting the pic about my wish guess better not la,…hehehehehehehhe….at first I never thought of joining any competition,..not drawing don even say calligraphy,…some how got the excitement in joining especially when Darren offered to help with the writing,…so I joined for fun lo,…

Here’s the process during my calligraphy work and its final result,…


So then we proceed exploring the carnival and the food stalls available there,…bought some to fill my hungry stomach,….bought ‘tong yuen’ and peanut glutinous rice (correct me if I am wrong),…..so then feeling bored while waiting for the opening ceremony to start,..I then walked around and taking pics here and there,…especially the deco,…wonder what happened to my camera,….most pic went blur,…and since I heard there is 24 seasons drum performance and my coursemate, shang qian involved so must give some support though me and phooi keat trying to the scene with these following pics,….heheheheheheh


Just managed to captured a few pic that is clear when they playing drum and just managed to record the last one minute part of the performance,….



After watching several fantastic performances besides the 24 seasons drum performance,…when the carnival coming to an ending,…everyone went to the games stalls instead and when time is getting late,…I am just basically waiting for others, those involved in pt committee to clean up after everything is over,…by time Darren, han wau and I went to payung putih to start the first piece of mooncake but they didn’t stay long,… I asked others to have a mooncake party as I have 2 pieces of mooncakes and so do Swee Ing,….once everything done is about 12 and yet we still go on with the mini mooncake party,….then slowly each and one came,..including chun yeen, who came first then swee ing, wai mun, wai fen, and Nicholas,…gosh by the time we were eating the mooncakes we just got to know it was nicholas’s b’day on the 16th,…so here I am wishing him HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY NICHOLAS!!!,……the six of us chatted for hours and hours without realizing how late it was,…Nicholas and wai fen went back first as it is getting more late,….the other 4 of us chatted some more till just now and so are we going back and have our late night sleep,…. And now I just bathed and settle down for a moment …till then nights!!!

CK ;-p

No comments: