Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Ooppsss!!! wRoNg oF wOrDs!!!

Hahahahaha after so many posts I just got to know from darren that the word 他 is wrong,..it supposed to be ,..cos refer as girl according to him,..i didn’t not Chinese words also got specific words in differentiating gender,..i thought the word他 is refers as ‘dia’ as I learned last time from jyan,..didnt know that there is such a things of same pronunciation and same pinyin but different in the wordings,….or else I the I am referring to all this while is a guy instead,….hahahahahaha paiseh paiseh!!!,…I know, I know, what u expect from a BANANA who trying to write few words of Chinese here and there in the blog,….

So just managed to change the wordings in one of the most recent post as I used the words,…the other previous previous post, if you are and were reading,..replace the word with by yourself then,….got no time to change so many posts with so many words,….I guess from any misunderstanding some more,…I gonna used the word ‘S’ as a replacement,…a short form name but,..don’t even bother to guess as I for sure would not reveal who is S,…


CK ;-p

No comments: