Monday, October 19, 2009

MoSt eArLy WaKe Up I eVeR HaD!!!

Surprised?? In just few hours of time I am blogging once again,…well I have no why but mostly must be the sleepless or I am just too guilty to sleep so much after I had not done my engineering drawing presentation,…so now doing research at the same time blogging here,….it’s been 2 consecutive days I just slept for 4-5 hours and I wonder how long I can last long for the week,..gosh really can’t wait till fri,..I really wish to abandon all the problems and stuffs over the weekend and have a break for myself before the FINAL,…Wednesday afternoon got physical test for Briged Siswa and at night got Calculus Test II and yet I had not study anything AT ALL,….i am so scare that’s my Test II gonna be the same like Test I full of careless mistakes and with a stupid thinking of me before the test as I mentioned before this,…..sigh,….hopefully I can get things done and prepared well in these 2 days,…..till then,..


CK ~,~

No comments: