Saturday, October 31, 2009

I aM OuT LoL!!!

ya promise myself so so hard not to go out today but yet I did,..i thought coming back to really study or at least to clear off my mind,…but sigh!!!,….woke up in the afternoon some more,….then got called from jyan asking me out to fly kite in the evening,….gosh!!!,…such out of expectation for the activity of the day,…met ah kuan, jyan’s friend a.k.a my @ma,….hahahahahaha,….together with jyan’s colleague, we four tried to fly a middle size kite yet none of the tries successful!!!,…..rain come in the way so gotta drop by jyan's house to bath and out again to the curve to meet my mom, bro and pei yue lol,…..so were we having dinner at sakae sushi with baskin rosbin as dessert lol,…..wee!!!!,….hopefully not gonna go out any of these study week days lol!!!









oh btw come acrouss this cool car in the curve's parking lot,..wish if it my car lol!!!



CK ;-p

No comments: