Thursday, October 15, 2009

FeeLinGz!!!

Don’t misunderstand that I am writing about someone here,…not ~FeeL!nGzz~ a.k.a cheau ying, my bloggie’s friend,…but really about my feelings right now,..just that I really feel like spelling is with ‘z’ instead just like her name in blog as I really confused with my feelings right now,…I am so speechless about what is happening to me again with all these confusing feelings again. Last 2 years during my L6 time I once had such feelings before…I LOVE and HATED so much these kind of feelings,…I thought once in a lifetime having these kind of confusing feelings will do,..but I never thought second time comes again,…this time is more nightmare I guess since I am in uni first year only,….now already happened such a case, I just can’t imagine what gonna happen some more for the upcoming 3 years,….

Well until now I am sure most of u still wonder what kind of confusing feelings I had right now,….from the intro also I been crapping the same not mentioning what is it all about,....


( Erm, I just dunno how to describe it,…such a tragic week again in uni where I was and I am busy with assignments and quizzes and yet I can still have the room for confusing feelings time,…in just a day from Genting Trip yesterday with my section coursemates, today in the afternoon I already started to have such feelings that should NOT even happen,…it was since the moment I got a weird dream when I was taking my nap in the afternoon I got such feeling,….

Then surprisingly after the evening class today, the long waited sms or phone number I been searching for weeks and months I finally got it,…. sent one sms to me thanking me for the chocolate souvenir which I bought for他的
roommate,….)


The feelings in the bracket is two different case, the feeling in my dream makes me feel guilty of having such feeling again,…I HATED this kind of feeling so much and I SWORE before since L6 times onwards not to have such feelings and yet I am repeating it again,….the feeling about the sms and phone number makes me feel that I should not be that naïve and rush in making any decisions thus the feeling of long waiting for something makes me even more excited and happy that I can abandon the feeling of waiting now onwards,….

Sigh,..i am crapping again with stupid stuffs,…FINAL is around the corner with some of the final assessment and presentation yet I am being so IDIOT thinking of stupid stuffs that would never happen for both feelings of cases I had today,…

I wonder can these feelings fade away just by time?? Or can someone help me get rid off of all these feelings OUT OF MY MIND???,…I hope I can make sure these feelings never happened again???,…..

~ NO CAN’T BUT CAN!!! Gambateh to CK!!! ~

CK ;-p / @,@ / =,= / T-T

No comments: