Monday, October 19, 2009

原来我最爱的人是你不是她

Just like as the title mentioned,… 原来我最爱的人是你不是她 ,…yup the is not the one I mentioned as in the one sending me sms for the chocolate souvenir,..it is just me and my confusing feeling,..i always thought 她是我就爱 but it is not,..it is some other I am having feeling towards to,….gosh up to now I just still confused about all these stupid feelings,….and during evening when I drop by darren’s room for a while,..he gave me an advice,…

‘在爱情世界里, if you be able to see your love ones in their happiness all the time although you are not with your love ones it is more than enough’

And even in the ‘Love Exchange’ last few episodes,..i finally realized although you had feelings towards someone,…it is not necessary to reveal out to your love ones or to any other people,..just treat them as usual,..neither too good nor not cool,…but if you wanted to treat your love ones more than usual, you had to do it without noticing and most of the work is ‘behind the scene’ like by helping your love ones with anything or to help your love ones find happiness they been searching for all the time,…it is not necessary the person you love gonna be with you,…you still can be happy and glad if your love ones found their happiness and their love ones and all you can do is to wish them happily together as always,…hopefully I can do so and I never thought just in a day I am blogging about all these stuffs during such an intense time,…guess must be because tonight’s time go pretty slow and I am still not in the mood to start my revision for my calculus test on wed,….sigh!!!


CK (L)

4 comments:

fyi said...

woww... ...who is Darren??
but love is a feeling of needed and being needed...a feeling that we cant live without them... ...

you should tackle her first, no matter what is the consequence, who knows you are not her "heng fuk"??

CK ^.^ said...

a KL guy who always go back KL with me lol,..study chemical industry,..older post i did mentioned about him lol!!!,...

hahahahaha,...fyi u forgotten what happened in U6 near latern festival that time,...i did a mistake and i don wanna repeat it again,..and this time it is much much complicated!!!

CK ;-p

fyi said...

haaiiizzz... ...
cant God just makes love become easier ??(but then human wouldn't appreciate it anymore) ... ... ...

CK ^.^ said...

hahahaha,...ya i wish also but i guess this is the test for me,...besides i would rather not let that person know,....

CK