Saturday, August 01, 2009

mEet Up wIth MeI-DrEe!

ok the very first outing will be with mei-dree,…supposed pui yan coming along but due to some circumstances she can’t come along,….so just mei-dree and I,..but it’s a fun meeting up after all since we been long have not meet up,…I guess since march if I not wrong,….so as I promised her,..i am fetching her from her house in wangsa melawati there,…I got lost half way reaching her house but yup with the gadget called handphone it is so much easier for her to lead the way trough,….so we went for lunch at island red café nearby my house,…chatted quite long there,…after sitting and chatting for quite long,…we felt bored and decided to go Jusco and have a walk,….erm so call ‘window shopping’,….and before going off it is around tea-time,…so we both entered oldtown in jusco lol,….gosh what a day with lots of food and drinks especially before I went lunch with mei-dree, I had my late breakfast which is so full and yet I am eating again at island red café,….and last but not least of course sending her back with lots of chatting and gossiping again in the car,….hahahahahahaha,…hopefully can meet her more often as last time in MPTE board we both come a long way in handling the OB Night as we both are so as the ‘Overall Project Managers’ or better known as ‘runners’ where basically we need to run around the whole ball room making sure everything running smooth,….and if she didn’t move to Chung Ling High School in Penang due to her parents shifting of working place,…she would have be the secretary of MPTE and at least I would have a working partner in AJK board,..not feeling lonely and isolated in the AJK board lol,…..ok ok enough about the history,…more outings coming,..here are the pics for the day instead!!!,….

~ Mei-Dree & I ~


~ she just can't stop laughing about my driving skill,...so she took this pic!!! ~



CK ;-p

No comments: