Tuesday, August 25, 2009

CaLcuLuS TEST I

first time facing such a big test,..i mean in ump,..normally it is just quizzes with allocation of 5 marks nee,..but this time the total paper is 40 marks,…felt kinda stress though seem prepared la,…..been studying like crazy for the past week,..dunno how I managed my time to slot in this revision and also with other assignments or presentation,…hahahahahaha,….oh ya went slightly early to cool down myself first before the test,…was freaky nervous actually and my heartbeat just can’t stop beating fast,…erm guess nervous is one of the reason,..another one is just a stupid doink reason of me,….trying to find ways to cool down yet I am thinking some nonsense stuffs,..something I ain’t supposed to think AT ALL!!!…gosh what is going on with me??,…and here goes my test starts and all the thinking just stop so I could focus on the test,…fuu thank god!!!,…hopefully I did well though realised got some careless mistakes here and there,….hehehehehehehe,..peace!!!


CK ;-p

No comments: