Sunday, August 30, 2009

WhAt a WeeKenD!!!

Almost miss out a post about my outing during my merdeka week off in KL,…actually I just wanted to ask Kah Hoe to check out my lappie if there is any problem with it since it is working pretty slow especially when starting the lappie,….so went out to yumcha as well since jyan wanted to go out yumcha after dinner,…went to pick them up from their house, Kepong and we were heading to Heaven at The Curve,….after hours in Heaven the completed work of checking out my lappie,…some how we got the mood for ‘dim sum’,….so head straight to Jalan Ipoh from The Curve,…ya it’s been long since I last tried this,…overnight at jyan’s house since it was kinda late for me to go back,….and the following morning went for breakfast at Menjelara again,..the famous western food,…looks like I just won’t get bored with the western food there since it is really tasty and no doubt for sure, western food is my all time favourites too!!!,…so basically the weekend spent was a food outing around KL once again lol!!,…hehehehehehehehe


CK ;-p

2 comments:

Yuva said...

hahahah! Dim Sum in Jalan Ipoh! I live very very close man to it man. Can walk in 15-20 mins =P. Hows u?

Yuva

CK ^.^ said...

hahaha,...ya many of my friends also staying near there also lol,....

hi, i am fine here,.studying in local uni lol,...ump as u can read from the blog,....how bout you??

CK ;-p