Friday, August 14, 2009

UMP LiBrArY

ok ok it’s been long since I stepped in but seem like I have not introduce how my uni looks like,…well today just managed to get some pics of how UMP library looks like,….not bad in terms of size and with the facilities available like comp lab with quite fast connection if there is not many people using and pretty good system for book borrowing and book drop too,….and with a locker room which is 24 hour reading room next library,…inside library, the books available is a LOT with no doubt,…plus there is an entertainment section with TV and ASTRO channels available too,…but only for one channel at a time for 2 hours without remote switching the channel lo,….oh ya the air-cond in the library is freaky cold too,…plus it is compulsory to wear long pants and tight in our shirt only can enter,..sigh what a rule!!!,….anyway I only went once a while for certain reasons or else I would have not enter also since it’s quite far away from my hostel lol!!!!,…here are some pics how the library looks like,….








CK ;-p

No comments: