Sunday, August 02, 2009

FaMiLy dAy

after overnight at kepong,…just in the morning we, my mom, jyan and i decided to go Bandar Menjalera to have breakfast,..the popular spot for western breakfast food,….hehehehehehe,…since we already out of the way,…we decided to go The Curve as my mom had not been there,….walk around ‘The Street’ and it seems mom got the most stuffs in return,….feeling tired after walking under the hot sun of ‘The Street’ we then have a break on the way to IKEA in the underground walk from The Curve to IKEA,….erm basically we just trying to kill off some time,…and giving us a dream of owning some of the furniture my mom and I long wanted for our house to make the house more comfort and the feeling of ‘home’,…..as for dinner,..had simple yet delicious home cooked meal by aunt mayyee,…and so am I with my mom back home after the dinner,…..gosh pretty tired for the day since I had not enough sleep yesterday night,….but still, it is an enjoying day to hang out with family on Sunday since Sunday is always known as the ‘FaMiLy dAy’,….

and i got this from jyan,..the magnet fell down but i used UHU glue to hold it back,...hahahahaha



CK ;-p

No comments: