Saturday, August 01, 2009

yUmChA NiGhT at kEpOnG

ok after the outing till evening,… I am then going to jyan’s house at kepong,…erm more to a visiting instead,….can’t recall the reason why I am going there again,...erm I think gotta to do with my lappie I guess,….hahahahaha,…. So had dinner there,…then got called from Darren asking to go out yumcha since he is staying nearby Kepong,..staying at Desa Parkcity,..what a cool place to stay lei,..been there once that also during my car practising with pris,…hahahahhahaha,….so we went to ‘kei tak sik’ and had ‘sai mai lo’ as a dessert after meal,….hehehehehehe just meet up for a while for fun and then once I got back home jyan felt bored,…so we then were out to Wing’s Café at Metro Prima Kepong area,…what a cool place to hang out with people singing and the environment also pretty cool for ‘yumcha’ with friends,….and so were we chatting for few hours there with SUPERB expensive snacks and drinks,….not reasonable for really a cool place recommended to hang out,…and that’s my half day in kepong and staying overnight there too,….


CK ;-p

No comments: