Friday, August 07, 2009

oF NaMeTaGs AnD BaDgEs

alright, alright don’t misunderstand I am still in SJI,…it is just me and my SUPERB belated post again here,…didn’t thought of posting at first when I got these pics,..but after a year, it seems valuable to me,….some pics were taken by Foong Yi cos back then I wasn’t familiar with my new brought camera, so she kept using the macro function to see how efficient my lens would be,..she is using CANON too, so she much familiar though hers is 5M. pixels but it is still the same after all,…..besides it is hard to find someone who are close with with having the same position in two different boards that used to be enemy all the time in school,..the PREFECTS and LIBRARIAN,..guess it is out batch that doesn’t bother about the rivalry of the past,…we both came a long way from L6 to get this post as stated in these pics,…and yup Daniel feeling envy we were taking our nametags and badges, so he tag along lol,….hehehehehehhehe


Here are some of the best pic taken,..i think!!!,..more do visit this following link of photos in facebook,...






CK ;-p

2 comments:

fyi said...

haha... ... ^^ now only i realized bout this post. Yea... ... Daniel is funny that day XD

he said I betrayed him ...hahahaha

CK ^.^ said...

>>fyi,...hahahahah actually if u realised i did mentioned that all this post were poseted belated,...so quite recently only posted lol!!

CK ;-p