Friday, July 31, 2009

H1N1 HoLiDaY, wee!!!

WOW!!!,…the moment I am blogging the previous post,…I then check e-comm in my uni’s website,…and here they are, announcing the closure of uni due to H1N1,..so I am OFFICIALLY having my H1N1 break for a week from now on,…and seriously I am so blur not knowing what next??,…I am in total lost of what to do next,..i was once rushing and packing all my 3 days weekend back in kl with grocery shopping and settle some other stuffs,…yet I am so damn free with one week off,…not knowing if it will prolong and how does it goes about with my mid-term break during my raya since there will be 2 weeks there,..are they gonna cut a week off from there instead??,…..anyway yup since it’s Officially break now,..i guess I will be busy with planning for outings again for the whole week,…hehehehehehehehe!


CK :-p

No comments: