Thursday, August 13, 2009

TeCh. EnG. PrEsEnTaTiOn dAy

Supposed to present on Tuesday, but I just aint not ready in terms of my slides as in, feeling to add and edit more in my powerpoint presentation,..so gained all the bravery and present today,…but the first person whom present is Nicholas,…followed by me,..than Shang Qian and Phooi Keat,..guess four of us trying to get things done ASAP with this presentation to lessen our burden,…


Camwhoring while waiting for ms.liana, my adorable Technical English lecture to come,..trying hard to take pic of each of my coursemate,..jsut can’t,…they are ‘camera shy’ just like me,….hahahahahhaha

~ me, at C11 (Keat and Shang Qian's House)

~ me, at WDK29


oh ya I haven really introduce my coursemates to u,…the lucky class with 5 chinese (4 guys and a girl),….the guys as mentioned and the girl named, wai fen,..she being the unlucky one, the only Chinese girl in the class,,..but we 4,..ya being the ‘sot sot’ gang,…first Nicholas, consider city guy since he is from Malacca,….phooi keat from penang but aint typical penang guy and shang qian,..the nearest of all from ump,..from kuantan,…these are the friends I talk and hang out most during class hours,…no doubt with others I did but just much more less than them lol,…hehehehehehe,…some pics took during keat and shang qian’s presentation,…since it was my turn as audience when they were presenting,….

~ Keat and his einstein presentation

~ Shang Qian's presetation,..all about Lim Goh Tong


ok ok back to presentation,..yup after FINAL editing my powerpoint presentation, I finally satisfy and present it all out around 10 minutes without realising,…and here are some collage I made as part of my presentation pictures and some of my pictures from young till now lol in this following link of photos in facebook,…..

2 hours passed fast with all the guys presenting for the days,…and after the class got some pics with my fellow buddies and K.A, the cool and mysterious guys,…hehehehehehe,..oh ya and pics with ms.liana too!!!!,…lastly thanks ms.liana for the lesson and guidance on our presentation skills,..it is really useful!!!,..thanks!!!

~ Keat, Nicholas, Shang Qian and me with K.A!!!

a pic of nicholas,...so hard to get one!!!


~ Ms. Liana!!!


CK ;-p

No comments: