Wednesday, August 05, 2009

yUmChA wItH eUcLeA

it is been hard to ask euclea out for yumcha,..finally today she can,…so pick her up around afternoon time from her house at bukit antarabangsa,…went before this area for swimming lesson but her house is the other side of the oakleaf club,…so being so call ‘understand’ with her direction, I went up the hill of bukit antarabangsa all the way and realised that I had missed my turn which lead me to nowhere but lost,…ya creepy right,..every time I trying to fetch someone from their house, I just got lost and yup with phone call I got my way to euclea’s house with much easier direction,…wow what a surprised again with her new look of new hairstyle and clothing,…got pretty shocked as her bro wei,….hahahhahaha,…so brought her to try cannes tea house in jalan genting klang,…recommendation by angel wong chui ling,..that’s why went to try,….pretty good feel and environment,…since it is just yumcha and light meal, we decided to order the snack meal that’s includes since it is just yumcha and light meal, we decided to order the snack meal that’s includes 3 snacks,…ordered a tea-pot,..forgotten its name,….sth ‘button’,….we thought it was funny to have such a tea plant and yet it was quite tasty and fun to look at,…you will understand when u have a look at pics below,…..halfway chatting nicely with euclea,..her bf called and he is on his way back from Monash,….gonna come join us which apparently I thought it was cool,…but aint not,…well guess just me feeling that he disturbed the brother-sister meet up so didn’t really like him although he was a johannian in f6,…but he just hated prefectorial board a lot,…plus seriously I just got shock that he is my pet sis’s bf,…he totally the opposite characteristic of her,….hahahahahaha ya ya I know, I am not supposed to give any opinion about a couple oh,….hahahahhaha anyway I still wish her everlasting with her bf and yup that’s how we dismiss our meet up as her bf shown up,….

can u see the changes of the tea plant???


snack set available in the house


another tea house with cool feel and environment



P.S: Just had no chance to take pic of her,...sigh!!!


CK ;-p

No comments: