Wednesday, August 19, 2009

pReCaSt CoNcReTe FaCtOrY vIsItInG

It was such a busy day when my civil engineering materials need us to do a visit to the precast concrete factory to study and understand the process of making precast concrete and come out with a report,…but in the morning I went to visit a small site in UMP, studying about Cast-In-Place concrete,…why went both??,…supposed each group need to go one place only but since I am stuck in between two classes, A11 and A12 as I am in A12 but my assignment group members 3 out of 5 are A11 students,….so I went both instead so I can learned both and make comparison by my own lo,….more is better than less right???,…

the girls & i before the small site explore


Alright, alright back to the visit to the factory went around 2 p.m,…didn’t expect it could be such a long visit of 3 hours compare to the small site visit just took a hour to get done everything,…but it is all worth with for the experience gained,….some random pics as followed;…..





And after visiting, went to gambang for early dinner with the A11 students,…had nasi goreng U.S.A,…sounds cool right???,..indeed it tastes nice too,…it is ‘daging’ btw,….yay, one assignment done with visit,…one to come,..it is presentation for my TITAS tomorrow,…aaarggghhhh!!!!



~ the hungry faces awaiting for the food!!!



Lastly, of course none other then a group pic lol!!!,....



CK ;-p

No comments: