Thursday, August 20, 2009

TITAS PrEsEnTaTiOn

yup as I mentioned today was my presentation for TITAS,…actually some of the preparation was done quite last minute,..done it like yesterday night right after I am back from the factory visiting,..and I am all out to my group members room to settle the final work,…gosh life in uni can be so so free one moment and another moment it can busy like hell,….Erm speechless about this presentation actually,…kinda packed and dragging I think since the lecture did not interrupt us to ask any questions,…or is it our explanation is clear enough for the class???,….hahahahahaha,..anyhow just praying hard the marks will be fine for this assessment lo,…..till then gotta hurry for another preparation,..that is Calculus Test I,….aaargghhhh so many to study, don’t even know where to start???


CK ;-p

No comments: