Tuesday, May 04, 2010

HoLiDaY!!!

Had breakfast with Eric at Kuantan this morning before taking the bus. And here goes 3 hours bus trip back to KL,.....thanks for his help for sending me to the bus stop as well,...

Wee!!!,….


And ya, I am finally backed home once again for my year sem break. Longest break I ever had since uni life. But I guess it is not official yet since I gotta back to uni again a week later for the Survey Camp.


Aaaarggghhhh!!!!,..


Wonder how the Survey Camp gonna be. Session 1 batch began today morning and hopefully everything would be fine and not as tough and hard I thought it gonna be. Well let me recharge myself more during this week before heading back for the camp. And what a surprise I had when I got home.

Wanna know why???,..

Stay tuned for upcoming post,… ^.^


CK ;-p

No comments: