Wednesday, May 12, 2010

F6 FrIeNdS MeEt Up

Of all the day in the week, I chose today to go out with my F6 friends. Tomorrow is the day I going back to Kuantan for Survey Camp and I still haven’t pack anything yet,…


aaargggghhh!!!,…


So today we went to school to visit the teachers and to keep some updates from teachers, friends and juniors. I for one, asked Irwyn to come along as he needs some advises and opinion about which pre-u study he should be going since he is in dilemma and undecided which to choose. After long and long chat here and there and waited for Ananthini and Sandip to come thus she and the girls wanna visit Dr. Puvan, so in the end to be quite late for lunch,..Finally after all done, we still took some time for some group pic as followings;


And ya so sorry to Irwyn that he can’t come along for lunch as my car is fully packed. So we decided to go lunch at Spaghetti in Mid Valley. Chat and chat and chat so long there till we can’t stand the air-condition in there as it was freaky cold, so we make our move out and find our way to get tickets for the show. Watched When In Rome again,..but still it is hilarious for me though it is the second time. By time we finished our show it is about dinner time and we decided to have our light dinner at Bangsar Village area, can’t recall the name of the place,…those steak like superb BIG portion with reasonable price and taste not bad too,...


And so after our dinner, we join the gang, Sandip & Shahrin for a drink and chat for a while before it is too late for us to go back since I gotta send 4 girls back home,…hahahahahaha


First was Farhana at Bangsar, and then was Ananthini at Ampang with Alice and apparently luck was not our side. We got road block and being asked to pull over to the side. What is so scary was, I accidentally head on the cone block and ya Anant forgot to bring her IC out. GREAT!!! Luckily we got student ID as identity proof as well,….hahahaha and ya lastly was Sara at Gombak area,….after long long tour around sending the girls back home, I finally arrived home and ya I haven’t pack my bag till now,…


arrrgggghhhh!!!

Time for me to go,…so see yea ppl!!!


CK ;-p

No comments: