Wednesday, May 26, 2010

OuTiNg & sHaDeS DaY

After resting for few days when I got back on Monday, today I decided to go out to meet Prissie over the lunch time.


What’s so special about this meet up???
Well it is cause Ashiwin is coming along!!! GOSH, so long since I last met him. Been long had not hear from him since he has been busy with his personal life. Finally he told that he is back on track for his life. GREAT to hear that Ash!!!

Well as usual, came late as I gotta pick up Zarif from his house and I kinda lost in a way when going to his house. Surprising Malini was there too when I went up to Kluang Station @ IKANO Power Center to meet them. She is in her exam period so she pretty much busy memorizing all the Law Facts which I barely understand any. So we all had a nice long chat over the lunch time until we decided to go for some entertainment. Since time is a factor, we just went for bowling instead. Wee!!!,…as I got 3 strikes for the day,…hehehehe,…

And ya while enjoying our lovely McD ice-cream after the game, we walk around until a shop that all of us GONE WILD!!!,….We were going crazy with the Shades available in the store. Keep trying and trying until, I just can’t stop taking picture and camwhoring,..hehehehehe,…and ya all of us except Zarif got a pair of shades by the end of the day,…well that’s about it for the day,..hope there
will be another enjoying outing like this,…
First choice of shades,..


Then, me and Mal


And second choice of shades,...
Zarif and his posing!!!,...

And I just can't stop camwhoring!!!,....




Here's the shades in the store,...
And this is my pair of shades I got,...


CK ;-p

No comments: