Saturday, May 01, 2010

FaCiLiTiEs aT KK2

I just realised I didn’t not introduce some of the facilities available in my uni here. I mean in the hostel area, KK2. Well first is the washing machine where the hostel management newly replaced since end of last semester. Not only new but these washing machines come in handy with lots of setting and many washing methods.

I can’t survive without this,….


Well the reason simply because I only wash my clothes once a week.

Then this too,…


The RO water filter machine as I need daily clean water to consume that also I need to boil the water before drinking since the water got some kinda weird taste. Guess must be due to the water supply. Anyway guess today will be my last time using these both for this semester. Please stay in good condition even after my this year sem break!!!


CK ;-p

No comments: