Thursday, May 27, 2010

A RaNdOm DaY

Got a sudden called yesterday from Alice’s friend about a part time job available over the weekend. What he told me during our meet up today was as promoter in Tesco Ampang, promoting some creamer milk that used to make the “Bandung Syrup”.....


And so am I agreed to replace him for 2 days during this weekend since I got nothing to do at home plus I can earn some $$$ over the weekend which I can spend later in any outing I will be going during this holiday. So in order to work I gotta send my resume to the Admin people which need me to get a FULL LENGTH and CLOSE UP picture of myself. Apparently, I don’t have any. So I asked Ruba to help me out after her class and went pick her up from LRT then straight to take the picture at the famous Wangsa Maju KFC as the background,....hahahahahaha,..


Oh ya before that, I drop by my house to get something and she got in saw h@ppy in the house and she was so excited and got a pic of her and h@ppy of this,…

Ruba & h@ppy


anyway thanks a lot Ruba for the help and ya as part of the appreciation she got a treat from me of KFC cheesy wedges!!!,....hehehehehe,…till then


CK ;-p

No comments: