Thursday, May 13, 2010

BaCk To UnI FoR BrIeFiNg

With late night sleep yesterday, yet I still need to wake up early today as Eric, Shang Qian and I are going back to uni in the morning. So went pick up Shang Qian and then had our lovely breakfast nearby his house area.

Then, straight back to unit and quickly do the check in and checkout procedure for the hostel as we can’t stay the same house and room during the camp period. At first given a random house, but by when we got in the house, all the rooms are in messed. So we gotta back to the office to request for another house which has better rooms in it. At first, I was gonna sleep alone in the room but then, Wen Hao saw my room has empty place, so he quickly move in that makes the Survey Camp house of 6 persons in 3 rooms. Shang Qian, Phooi Keat, Chee Suan, Chee Wei, Wen Hao and I. First time got the Chinese house feel, this is gonna be fun huh.

By then when everything and the cleaning was done, it is about time for us to go out for the first briefing which makes the Survey Camp is OFFICIALLY start. So eager and nervous especially about which members I gonna get. Hopefully, there is no changes compared the last I saw few weeks back during exam time.

Well well, they as they sort by groups, the first name will be the leader and they will call out the first name (LEADER) to get the file. As they called my name, I was like, I knew it I am gonna be the leader since the last saw, my name was at the top of the name list. Well here’s the file while LOTS of data form in it and my group members name on it.


YAP CHEE KIEN AA09025
AIZUDDIN BIN MOHD KESERA AA09093
MOHD SYAZWAN BIN RAMLI AA08006
SUHAIMI BIN AHMAD AA09155
NORAINI BINTI IBRAHIM AE09021
NASIHAH SAKINAH BINTI ZULKIFLI AUNI AA09057
NUR EZZATI BINTI MOHAMAD AA09077


Well, hopefully everything would be fine and my group members will be much cooperative than the one in Survey Fieldwork.

CK ;-p

No comments: