Sunday, May 30, 2010

ExPeRiEnCe aS a PrOmOtEr

Ya ya,…my working experience as a promoter in my life apart from the 2 weeks experience as promoter too in F.O.S 3 years back during my F5 holiday,….but this time not 2 weeks, instead it is only for 2 DAYS as I mentioned earlier before. Ya working as replacement for Alice’s friend for 2 days over this weekend at Tesco Ampang.


Wow didn’t expect 2 days of time of 8 working hours can pass so quickly. The days where I keep making “bandung syrup” with the F&N creamer milk drive me crazy. But all in all it was a good experience and fun working days too since I had Nescafe for free these 2 days as my booth is just next to the Nescafe promotion booth. Besides, Alice being the leader, bring us around to whole supermarket of Tesco to taste all the samples of drinks, food and ice-cream available for the days,…..


Weee!!!,….Awesome, got the chance to try and try and try for non-stop for those food and drinks that I hunger for during my work time. Well guess this is how my time passed during my working hours. Tomorrow yet another happening day, so off I go for rest before a long day outing,..


CK ;-p

No comments: