Thursday, May 13, 2010

BaCk To KuAnTaN

Waking up in the morning today and got a shock of my life. Got to know my laptop battery charger did not work out. Quickly get myself out to ASUS service center at Low Yat Plaza to change for the new battery charger which is still under warranty. Thankfully!!!

Pretty a rush day as I gotta pack my stuffs at the same time go out to change my battery charger. Luckily my bus trip today is at afternoon, so I still got some time. By time I got home it is noon and took my lunch. Lucky I am again, I got Elaine’s help sending me to Pekeliling bus stop.

And here goes my 3 hours trip again to Kuantan. Once got to Kuantan, Eric came pick me up to his house as I gotta pack my uni clothes for the camp as most of the clothes were in the big luggage bag I put in Eric’s house. So then we went dinner after some rest there and of all sudden, we asked Shang Qian to come out along for movie. Wanted to watch Robin Hood and we kept finding the right time at 3 different cinemas in Kuantan malls. End up we bought the midnight show time, taking some of our time for a drink at the nearby cafe before the show start.

Erm,…the movie not as nice as I thought would,..but anyway I gotta hurry again as I haven’t pack those clothes into my camp luggage bag since I just got back from the movie not long ago. Till then,…


CK ;-p

No comments: