Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Was It Special?

Well been many years my b’day fall on exam period and so do this year where it is the last day of my exam in uni,….and guess what, it was a morning paper and I woke up way late and by the time I got into the exam hall, I left 2 hours of time with 3 hours period of exam,…hahahaahahah 1/3 of the exam time gone,..but anyhow if I had gone early also,..i guess I will be sitting in the exam hall for an hour thinking of the solutions and which questions to do lo,…finish paper by noon and get back to prepare before off to go out,...out to Kuantan with my coursemates,..the A4 group, me, shang qian, Nicholas and phooi keat,..and ya another civil environmental coursemates, chee suan,…...we got at EC Mall quite late,..it was dy late lunch,…and ya went in Black Canyon for lunch,…yup get treat from my dear fellow friends as part of the celebration and so do the movie (2012),…basically I didn’t spent anything at all for this outing,….

THANKS A LOT for the treat, guys!!!

And so are we finished by night and gotta rush back to ump since phooi keat gotta take his night bus back to penang,…dropped shang qian back to his home first then here goes my reckless driving from kuantan to gambang,…it was a crazy ride and quickly drop him at the ump bus stop,..thank god the bus willing to wait for few minutes lo,…and yup me, Nicholas and chee suan went to pack our late dinner from gambang before we are all back to ump,….
Well that’s my day of celebration with lots of happening too,….
Was it special??? I have no idea but one special thing for sure,..i gotta to know from my mom before I am back that my bro gonna give me his pair of superb EXPENSIVE shoe as my b’day gift,..guess it is the most EXPENSIVE and memorable present I ever get from him,…Thanks Bro!!!

here's the precious pair of b'day shoe i got!!!



CK ;-p

No comments: