Thursday, November 19, 2009

OuT FoR EaTiNg DaY

Ya today pretty much about an eating day,…woke up in the afternoon and got called from peiyue asking me if I following her to choose the slice of cake she promised or she buy it back for me,…since I had not eaten my lunch,..so I followed her,..went to buy mc’d for lunch and then to Secrect Recipe,..since there is this tea-promotion we dine in for the slice of cake with the free white coffee,….wow what an enjoying day with heavy lunch and tea at the same time,…..

Thanks Peiyue for the slice of cake,…enjoy it and really appreciate it,…and at least I eaten cake for my b’day time,…..hehehehehehe

And as for dinner,….my bro, peiyue and I went to Fullhouse near Kelana Jaya area,…the design of the café house was really cool and fanstactic,…a cool place to chill and hang out with friends,..not forgetting of its delicious food,….got myself with,.....

oven roasted chicken,.....


and honeydew drinks,……….hhhmmmmmm yummy!!!,..


and ya this is what peiyue was eating,…it was tasty too!!!


…….blurppppp!!!,..gosh must be all the food that stuffs in today,..hahahahahaha,..till then see yea!!!


CK ;-p

No comments: