Wednesday, November 25, 2009

NeWaY MoMeNts

Okay it is not the first time since I insomnia,…and it happened again today,…been watching movie and surfing all night long till in the morning got a called,…was so shocked by the call cos normally no people will call me that early in the morning,…and ya the caller was Bernard, asking me out to join him, Kristine and Jacqueline singing at Neway,…..without hesitating I went along which makes me waited for half an hour due to the jam,….fine fine it is all worth waiting since I gonna get a free treat from Bernard,…WEE!!!!,…thanks Bernard for the treat,…..oh ya Jacqueline been camwhoring in Neway which apparently the newly add photo album in facebook is all her in, i.e 18 out of 22 pics,…SWT!!!...here really some moments of us in Neway btw,…..

~ the new version of threesome 'traffic light'


~ Bernard, my sifu and me!!!


~ the threesome of old version 'traffic light'


~ and this, it's a combo LOL!!!


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

and ya almost totally forgotten than I had sort of appointment with pris cos she gonna come to my house with leann just to see my dog, jack,..come visit my house not to see the people but dog,..sigh!!!,…what I didn’t expect was malini and zarif came along too,…they were hanging at IKANO before meet me up in TTDI neighbourhood area just opposite 1U,…..and so do we off to my house area, wangsa maju and we had our hi-tea at some ‘oldtown style café’ with lots of weirdo drinks name,….anyhow it is still newly open so not gonna intro much about this café till I really tried out their food for real,….hahahahaha and ya they got in my house full of surprise of how cute jack is with the new grooming and how superb skinny he is too,….hahahahhahaaha,….not forgetting the ‘rombak’ my living room for a moment,..thank god my room is upstairs or else guess there goes my room!!!,….till then,….


CK ;-p

No comments: