Saturday, November 21, 2009

jAcK Is BaCk

Ya I didn’t tell you that Jack had been gone for days since the day I back home lei,….he ran out when my mom open the gate and just can’t find a way to lure him back to house,..so I gave up thinking he will be back in hours later but his shadow doesn’t even show,…so he is now a strained dog by the road side not knowing what gonna happen to him and when he went,….after one day on Thursday missing,…he finally back on friday morning,…back with a ‘tempang’ leg,….didn’t managed to bring him see vet so thought gonna bring him today,…but he just looks fine with his leg today,…so just sent him for grooming which cost me 70 bucks wei,….gosh being a dog isn’t that bad after all sometimes with such luxurious grooming,..more expensive than my hair make over lei!!!,…well presenting to you his new look,..perhaps it is his twin brother instead cos I, myself also barely recognise him!!!,…..hahahahaahaha
~ poor jack been starve for days,...


~ he just like doing this when he see his meal!!!


~ i have no idea how he get in,..guess he is too skinny, that's the reason lo!!!



CK ;-p

No comments: