Sunday, September 14, 2008

yEt AnOtHeR MoM’s CoOkInG!!!!

well as usual my mom will have more time cooking more deliciousss food on Sunday, so for dinner I had fried crab again!, soy sauce chicken & ABC soup…..hmmmmm yummy!!!!....guess my mom can open a restaurant huh!!!....hahhahaha jkjk…..n as today is the actual day of Mooncake Festival, so we had just 2 small mooncake since our family rarely eat mooncake ever since the lost of homemade mooncake by my aunt…those mooncake I couldn’t even find a word to describe how delicious it was!!!........no other mooncake homemade or sold in the market will ever be tastier than tat……no exaggerate, it is facts!!!!......ok ok enuf of tat, anyway wish every1 of u;

~ fried crab again!!! ~


~ soy sauce chicken!!! ~


~ ABC Soup ~


~ how wonderful with these 3 combination!!! ~


anyway, wish every1......;

~HAPPY MOONCAKE FESTIVAL!!!~

~ 2 mooncakes in 1 for every1 of u!!! ~


&.......
good luck to all my fellow f5 & f6 frens on their trials tml!!!!!

best wishes from,
CK ;-p

No comments: