Thursday, September 25, 2008

LaSt DaY oF TRIAL!!! YaY!!!

yay finally the day has come. My last of trial finally arrived!!!...yay!!!...hahahha but still today’s papers kinda heavy tho….physics & PA paper 1…..ya ya paper 1, I know can ‘tembak’ rite….but imagine going in physics exam without recalling any formula, how to ‘tembak’ to the nearest answer????.....dah la my paper 2 dy DEAD like hell…some more wanna throw a die again where it wont work at all for physics cos we basically we will in the end…hahahhaha…….erm thank god PA paper 1 wasn’t tat hard cos 2 out of 4 choices are definitely wrong….so tat paper make life easier lol, don have to struggle to choose which answer….hahhahaha……as usual every long exam period sure come to and end, and this end will encourage ppl to go out more after the exam lol….hahhahaha…ya ya I went out again after skol…..went to TS n met up Christina again!!!.......why always both of us had to go around searching for presents huh???....wonder if any1 will hunt for prezzie for us huh since our b’day is so late in the year…..by tat time sure all busy with holidays or exams or sth else lol…..hahahah nvm we are looking a prezzie for our beloved, lynn, no matter how tired n exhausted we walk, we will still happy & glad tat we managed to find a very suitable prezzie for her at last after few hours walk……..when I got back it’s dy 6 sth n since it is thurs n my neighbuorhood area does has pasar malam so went there to search for some other small gifts for some fren cos I had promised to look for it long time ago……cant blif it is so hard to find such a simple small gift……well well well, guess it was a day I had to spent on prezzie or small gifts hunting huh???....hahahha tat’s about it from me…see yea!!!!

CK ;-p

No comments: