Thursday, September 04, 2008

YeT AnOtHeR DaY!!!!

today was really such an unpredictable day huh….earlier I tot I could start wearing green pants tml cos today gonna be the retirement ceremony for prefect n the passing ceremony for the pcp as I thought any other year would be. Then it didn’t work out, so it turns out to be the last brainstorming for the pcp as I though it would be since ivan had been planning for so long wat to do during this last brainstorming. We tot it will run accordingly, but worst thing was, it wasn’t even the last brainstorming at all!!!.....no prank, no drama n nth at all for this brainstorming!!!....and the last brainstorming plan will be brought forward to the following week……and yet also there shud be no drams n prank!!!......WAT!!!!???.....am I dreaming???....the snrs cant do anything at all to prank the jnrs about the result of them, whether they will pass or fail…suddenly everything like a clearly sky turned cloudy sky, just like the weather on tat day itself. It started to rain once the last brainstorming was cancel off. Alright, fine!!!....then I went bak to my class, packed my stuffs n headed home. On the way bak, saw ivan, prizzie, sandip & Kevin Quah at al-wira so stop by for a while, end up I followed them to another plan after their late lunch. & guess wat???...the plan was to have a drink at BK…sneaking in the b**r into BK and pour it out to the paper cup so no1 will realised. (sssssshhhhhhh!!!!)…...dont learn this ppl!!!!.....…hahhahahha, I only had a sip or 2 cos I didn’t feel like drinking since I wasn’t tat down compare to ivan & prizzie cos they weren’t satisfied with sth. So to release stress, they had a lil drink, very lil nee cos 1 bottle had to share among 5 persons!!!.......end up ivan got lil high & keep humming the song of some silly disgusting cartoon he got in his phone….we laugh n laugh n laugh!!!!......hahahhahaha…...ok ok tat’s enuf for the day…too much info for the event….pls remain in this blog oh!!!!...hahahhahaha

~ b**r ~


~ cheesze!!!, eh not shud be cheers rite??? ~


See the side effect of b**r below, ppl!!!;.....

~ ivan [mabuk-ing!!!] ~


~ ivan [high-ing!!!] ~


~ ivan [No idea wat now!!!!, hahahhaha] ~


CK ;-p

No comments: