Friday, September 12, 2008

gIrLs’ OmOcHi GiFts

here comes the girls’ turn. Yest li sha & the girls pretended to get angry cos they didn’t get tho I m their classmates. In the end they were surprised too anyway with the omochi gift for the mooncake festival. At least I gave them rite???...better than I only receive it from prizzie & yew joe nee lol…they all lei???..they didn’t even give lol….hahahahhahah jkjk…..these gifts are sincerely from my heart, not hoping any return lol n even I want also it is too late for them to get it since it is dy fri lol. Sun is the festival, so how can they get it for me lei???....hahahhaha…following are those who received lol!!!!

~ for foong yi, most supportive fren ever!!! ~


~ li sha, the sweet2 one!!! ~


~ for mun yee, the 'look look' one!!!...hahahaha


~ for sara popo, the wise advisor popo!!! ~


~ for diane, my sweet2 darling!!! ~
, sorry darl, cos u were absent n gave it to pui2 instead!


~ for prizzie, the best soilder for 'War' ~


~ for shin yee, the nice & homely girl!!! ~


~ for Cat, the cute MeOw MeOw!!! ~


~ aLL the 8 OmOcHi GifTs!!! ~



FrOm;
CK ;-p

No comments: