Saturday, September 27, 2008

DiNNeR NiTe ‘08

erm kinda rush to the dinner nite this year since I reached home late from lunch at BK with acap & zaki’s unimate, J & I have no transport to the hotel as well…..this year it was at CROWNE PLAZA hotel……such a strategic place huh 'cause  Jalan Sultan Ismail is the most jammed road…..planned to take a cab, but barely sees any so took bus in the end and interchange to monorail instead!!...aarrrgggghhhh by wearing so formal and taking public transport, kinda uncomfortable with it…..but nahhh it was ok since I wasn’t even wearing FULLY FORMAL……'cause the theme or dress code was MoViE StAr so we don’t have to dress FORMAL at all…semi-formal will do!!!…....got there around 7pm and I thought I was really late since they might start around that time 'cause it is already 1 hour from the tentative start time, but as usual MaLaYSiAn’S timing plus the superb massive jam, the teacher & many others had not reached. So still got some time to chill around lol……and when the event about to start, we are only on the way back to the ball room from outside the hotel 'cause we were wandering around the hotel’s lobby lol…..and surprisingly had to give a short speech 'cause BOSS had not reached….was really a simple & short one since I wasn’t even thinking that I need to give any speech before the night started. Erm I guess I don’t think I wanna comment much about the night, nahhh not that I don’t enjoy but really had no idea what to say……so just check out the pictures in the following link lol!!!!!

No comments: