Wednesday, September 17, 2008

LuNcH At TS & ViC’s BeLaTeD B’DaY CeLeBrAtIoN

this time lunch wasn’t unplanned. Christina asked earlier to meet her up after skol. Since tml paper is bio, so agree to wait for Christina at skol since she is coming & chee kian coming as well. But the thing is I waited for like an hour outside the skol gate for no reason since chee kian class end at 1.15 n my exam ended at 12.30 instead. Chris came earlier but in the end she went to her skol, CBN to get her cert, tat makes me waited for tat 1 hour in the end lol. forget bout the waiting since just wait nee ma rite??....den headed off to TS quickly to have our lunch n went to gasoline since we were so damn hungry. But thanks so much to the waiters there, I ended up drinking nee lol…..make me starve some more!!!!...wat kind of service where the waiter forgets to put the order I made……fine also. Den help chris to find vic’s belated present n also the cake & headed to vic’s hs. Feeling so damn starving, I stopped by a shop n bought some BREAD only to fill up my superb empty stomach!!!!....everything ended fine n great since once I got to vic’s hs n I keep complaining I m so damn hungry cos was tired out helping chris looking for prezzie & cake, n in the end he had to make me a noodle cup & Nescafe ice lol…hahahhaha so damn bad rite me, coming to his hs for belated b’day celebration n yet asking his to made me this n tat oh!!!!...n of cos had the cake as well lol…hahhahaha but the funny thing was chris, lynn & I who went to his hs for his belated celebration, we all coincidencely have exam the next day, end up we pretend taking out notes to read to show how great frens we are….hahhahahah……tat was on purpose tho!!!......and not forgetting some camwhore session where I just knew tat lynn is really good at camwhoring cos she can take pic witout any1 helping lol….hahhahahaha

~ Part 1: Camwhore Session!!! ~




~ Part 2: Revision Session, hahahha!!! ~



~ Here comes the belated b'day celebration part!!! ~






~ Part 4: the prezzie session!!! ~


~ Part 5: the b'day & each of us (lynn, chris, me) & the group pic!!! ~





~ last but not least, the left over cake, & it's all for vic to it finish off!!!, hahahaha ~



ok guess tat's about it, eh eh wait wait i left sth, the part where our princess, lynn is washing the plates, it is UNBELIEVEABLE!!!......lynn actually wiil do the chores huh....hahhaha jkjk....

~ see how careful when lynn washing the plates ~
[to avoid vic washing again lol, hahahhaha jkjk!!!]



CK ;-p

No comments: