Friday, September 26, 2008

No MUET eXaM, BuT ChEmIsTrY PrAcTiCaL & GooDByE LaB!!!

guess earlier you all must be wondering why my trial last day was the day before rite??....actually not only me, others as well…….why???..well all because there was no MUET exam for us…….huh why????....ya ya 'cause we took our major MUET exam in mid-year and we got our results, so we all were exempted…….fun right???....nahhh imagine we had to sit in the hall the whole day again doing nothing n can't talk at all since others were having exam…..thank God, Mun Yee & I wasn’t feeling much of it since we had to do our chemistry practical as a replacement for the day we were absent earlier & thank God it was during their writing paper, which is a long duration paper!!!.....at first I thought Ms. Elizabeth gonna sit in the lab and rush us and waiting for us to finish the practical. But, really didn’t expect that she will ask the assistant lab sitting next room to keep an eye on us for the heating part only……so both of us like…..yay yay no teacher, so both of us use our slowest speed to do the practical & at the same time managed to take pics!!!!.....hahhahaha….we even play cheat, actually I did 'cause mun yee in the end had to help me to do 1 of my experiment since I got 2 to do and she only got 1 and she finished hers quite fast……end up our result, not only mine, but hers also seem a lot more better than usual one in school hour where we had to rush by teacher…..and luckily had to finish up the report so during the 2nd paper of MUET, listening, I finished the report off to kill the time…..story after school to be continued,…… some of the pictures during the last practical and my very own chemistry lab.....GOODBYE my chemistry lab! T.T...so gonna miss that place now!!!!!

GooDByE ChEmIsTrY LaB!


CK ;-p

No comments: