Tuesday, September 09, 2008

LuNcH aT MeLaKa StrEEt & ReCoVeReD PiCs, YaY!!!

another sudden plan lunch with friends. This time is with foong yi, li sha & mun yee again. Again???...must be wonder why again huh 'cause I didn’t mention any time earlier before right I had lunch with them???... ya ya I had lunch with them be4 at ampang park pizza hut on 26th of Aug. And it was my treat!!!....must be wondering why I specified my treat huh???...thanks to myself again!!!....I bet with 3 of them for the July test that I will fail my chemistry paper 'cause it involved all organic chemistry. I have no confidence at all of passing not to say to score about 60+…..end up I had to treat them for a lunch n mun yee chose pizza hut lol. ok ok back to the day, bryan lau (li sha's boyfriend) did came as well lol!!! And yay finally I managed to eat the ‘nasi lemak rendang’,....at melaka street that I long be4. so so long didn’t eat that before lol. and another YAY!!!!…this yay is way happier than anything 'cause after lunch I went to the camera shop, I bought my camera & got a recover software to recover the OB NiTe pictures.YAY!!!!!!......
pictures of OB NiTe as in the following link:

No comments: