Friday, July 02, 2010

aN EnJoYiNg dAy

Today, just the day my bro off to Paris which means I got car to use around places. So I decided to have lunch with Christina since she did not have any class today. And so we went to Ampang Yong Tau Fu for lunch,…..what a numinous amount we had ordered for 2 persons, yet we able to finish all up,….here’s the amount I mean,…

Which "Tai Chi" souce sign is better???


First the soup dumplings,...

Then, the fried dumplings,...

And lastly,..the Yong Tau Fu!!!



Then, we got back home since Christina wanted to visit h@ppy for the first time before we went for a movie, Triple Tap. Well let’s have a look how hard to get a pic of h@ppy with her,…


And so the day just passed like that easily before I went to meet my mom at Jusco for grocery shopping and dinner at Oldtown as well,..

CK ;-p

No comments: