Monday, July 19, 2010

30 HoUr FaMiNe

Although the 30 Hour Famine event organised by World Vision yearly but I don’t even have a chance to join this event for once. Somehow this sem, I saw UMP has such event, so I decided to participate to help the fund raising. About participate this 30 hours event, I still doubt myself. Just wonder if I could starve that long hours though they mentioned got water supply just in case of any dehydration cases occur. Errrmmmm,…about that I will still consider once again since the event is on Aug 28 where it could be a busy week for me by then,…anyway hope I could raise the demand amount before hand, or else I would need to sponsor a lot for this fund raising myself,.. So i received the coupon booklet tonight from the 'Junior-Senior Interaction Session' just now,....





CK ;-p

No comments: