Thursday, July 15, 2010

GeRmAn dAy @ UMP '10

Supposed to attend the UMP event, German Day this morning, but since I slept quite late yesterday from the late night game and chat at kk1 cafeteria, I couldn’t woke up. So woke up at noon and then went for lunch at Block V with CCY and Wei Jian. Later, we went back to his room and hang around thus play poker cards for some time, together with Yew Chong’s guitar as music entertainment. Even there is 'thong sui" (green bean soup) cooked by Han Wau As for dinner, we went to Gambang pasar malam, and what I can’t believe, it is my first time been there although it is already third semester here,…hahahaha,….and that’s how my day spent when this German Day event announced that all classes had been cancelled.

~Here's the German Day's Booklet!!!~



CK ;-p

No comments: