Sunday, July 11, 2010

WeLcOmE tO KK4!!!

It was supposed to be post on last Sun, but this truly OFFICIAL welcome back for ALL students can only be say today as many students decided to skip a week class without lesson. I for one did that for last semester. But this welcome is to ALL KK4 residents,

WELCOME TO KK4!!!

This is because during the first week, my block which is BLOCK A is quite empty in both ground and first floor but now, it is all fully occupied. Well anyway, not only welcome to KK4, but welcome all to have a glance on my new moved in room in KK4 oh!!!,….For me, it is quite comfy and spacious to live in, just a matter of privacy in the room and the public toilet. But all in all, it is all FINE for me!!!,…..

The room when we first entered!!!,...MESSY!!!



Somehow, I accidentally step on the bed and it just "snap"


This is how the room look like after we moved it!!!
~My Corner~

~The Beds~


~The Wardrobes~


~The Study Corner~


Then,...
~The Corridor~


~The Washing Room~


& of course,...

~The toilets & bathrooms~



CK ;-p

No comments: